Number 5 Candle
- Number 5 Candle
Material & Care
- Keep away from heat
- Do not leave the burning candle unattended.
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers, sharp objects or wires used to give support to cakes, semi fondant cakes & full fondant cakes. For all cake figurines and structures hence, careful attention needed. All sharp objects need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- All cakes should be stored in a refrigerator.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Fondant cakes have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut
SKU: ADO010-4 Category: Addons
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.